PokeZone
POKEZONE 2 Has been made! Please check the NEWs section for more details.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PokeZone
POKEZONE 2 Has been made! Please check the NEWs section for more details.
PokeZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex's Adventure

3 posters

Go down

Alex's Adventure Empty Alex's Adventure

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:23 pm

Ok I'll tell ya right away. The first couple of parts *cough10partscough* follow the tradtional mystery dungen story line. Some say it sucks Sad , some send e-mails Shocked , some just think it plain rocks Very Happy . Send me any fan mail (i get lots yay! cat ) to brainyakk4@yahoo.com OK here's the first part, PLEASE don't lock this topic till I say so.

Part 1
Dream or Hallucination?
Where am I? My head is killing me! I remember! I was at the Darkness Ridge with Dustin and Lily fighting my older brother. I remember an explosion and then blacking out in front of Dustin and Lily. Then everything went blank.
“Hello? Are you alright? Please wake up….”
Huh? Who was that? I don’t recognize that voice. Good. I’m regaining consciousness.
“Good, your waking up.”
Huh? Did that Mawile just talk to me?
Wait! Why do I feel so small? Why do I have paws?! And a tail?!! Good! There is a pond. I’ll be able to see my reflection. AHHHH!!!!! I’m a Riolu!!!
“Are you okay? Your acting weird for a Riolu.”
“I use to be human! What happened to me?”
“You use to be human? But you look like a regular Riolu in every way.”
Suddenly I could hear a voice in the distance.
“Help my baby just fell in a fissure!”
Man now that Butterfree is talking. Am I hallucinating or not?
“Hey you lets go!”
Mawile was talking to me again.
“We have to go save that Butterfree’s baby!”
“The fissure was that way please hurry!”
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-11-09

http://www.freewebs.com/sxsproductions2

Back to top Go down

Alex's Adventure Empty Re: Alex's Adventure

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

Part 2
Time for a Rescue

Okay. I’m in a place called the berry forest, I’ve just met this girl and we’re going to rescue a Butterfree’s baby. I’m I sure I’m not dreaming?
“I’m sorry, I got so caught up in everything, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Mawile. What’s your name?
I guess it would be a good idea to introduce myself.
“My name is Alex.”
“ Alex, that name sounds familiar. I wonder why?”
Why does my name sound familiar? Maybe it was a famous hero or something she doesn’t remember.
“Look Alex! There’s the fissure!”
Whoa! The fissure was huge! It cut deep into the land. It was awful! I couldn’t imagine a baby falling in there.
“Come on Alex we have to go in!”
Mawile was right. She could see I was scared out of my mind.
“Here, hold my hand. We’ll both know where each other is.”
I felt shy holding a random girl’s hand, but that baby was down there and it needed our help.
“Okay, we’re in Alex.”
Yeah, we’re in and it was dark. Not so dark we couldn’t see, but we couldn’t see that far ahead.
“Mawile how deep is this fissure?”
“I don’t know, but a lot of these natural disasters have been happening lately.”
That took me by surprise. Things like this have been happening.
“Are they all earthquakes and fissures?”
“No, there’s been a bunch of tidal waves and forceful winds, too.” “How long has this been happening?”
“Only recently has this been happening.”
“Do people know the cause of these disasters?”
“Your just full of questions aren’t you? Well, we don’t know the exact cause of these disasters but we think it is related to a cures and please don’t ask about the cures, I don’t know what it is. I‘ll go up ahead. I‘ll call you if it‘s safe.”
I wonder what the cures was. Well it doesn’t matter we’re close to the end of the fissure.
“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”
That was Mawile! She must be in trouble. I ran to where she was.
Oh my gosh! An Ariados! A giant and poisonous spider! Mawile was entangled in its giant web. I don’t know what happened next. Instinct took over. I charged at the spider at what felt like lighting speed. I knocked it off its web and on to it back. I managed to get Mawile off the web.
“Go look for Caterpie. I’ll take care Ariados.”
“Its pretty big. Let me…”
“GO!!!”
Ariados got back up. I charged at it again. It managed to avoid my attack and I tackled the wall instead. Man my shoulder started to gush blood. Must have hit a sharp rock.
“Alex! Are you alright?!”
“Go look for Caterpie!”
I could tell she was worried, but the faster she found Caterpie the faster we could get out of here. Ariados lunged at me. Ugh! Wasn’t fast enough to avoid it. There! Another drop on his guard. I tackled then threw a punch forcefully toward the sky. He was out cold, knocked out.
“Mawile, did you find Caterpie?”
She walked out of a cave holding Caterpie.
“Yeah, I found him.”
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

Part 3
The happy reunion

“Thank you for finding my baby! I owe you two so much!”
“Your welcome. Alex and me where happy to help.”
“You two deserve a reward!”
Butterfree handed us each a handful of berries.
“Hmmm, an Oran berry. Alex hold still.”
“Ahhhhhhhhhh! That stung my wound.”
“Don’t be a baby! The juices will stop the bleeding.”
I didn’t notice I was still bleeding.
“Thank you to so much! Caterpie do you have something to say?”
“…..Cool. You guys were awesome!”
It was looking endearingly at us. It was kind of creepy, but it felt good to help.
“It was nice to help out that baby and her mother. You need a place to stay tonight. It’s getting dark. You can stay with me tonight. We need to bandage up does wounds.”
As we headed to her house I thought I heard Mawile talk.
“Mawile did you say something?”
“No I didn’t say anything.”
I thought I heard her say:
“Alex looked pretty cool taking out that Ariados. He’s so brave and strong! I wonder where he came from?”
I must have been hallucinating from the blood lost.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm

Part 4
To Pokemon Square

I had a dream. There was a voice. I think it was my sister Lily. I could barley here her. She kept saying to wake up.
I woke up in shock. I looked at my self. No, I was still a Riolu. I looked for Mawile. She was in her room putting some ribbons in her hair.
“Oh, your awake. Go to the pond and wash yourself. We’re going to see Whiscash.”
“Who’s Whiscash?”
“Whiscash is a pokemon that can retrieve memory. He is also one of the four mighty psychic in our world. Maybe he can help you remember where you came from or what happened to you. Then I got to go shopping. I missed going yesterday after that whole fiasco.”
Typical. Girls were always on the look for accessories or make-up or things like that. It was good that I was going to see Whishcash. Maybe he would know why I was turned into a Pokemon or if Lily and Dustin were alright.
“So where is Whishcash?”
“His pond is right by Pokemon Square, that’s where all the shops are! I didn‘t go yesterday because of you.”
She was happy she was going. Because of me she couldn’t go yesterday. She had to treat my wounds. She was going today and I was happy to be with her.
It took about an hour to get there.
“I’ll pick you up in an hour. Whiscash’s pond is in that direction. If you need more time just come and tell me, okay?”
“Thanks Mawile. An hour is probably all I need.”
Mawile then kissed me on my cheek.
“What was that for?”
“I don’t know.”
Then she was off.
I headed toward the pond. I saw a giant fish.
“Hello, are you Whiscash?”
“Hello my child. I can’t say I’ve seen you around before.”
“Yes I’m new here. I need some information.”
“What do you need to know.”
“Do you know why I was turned into a Pokemon?”
Whiscash looked at my with a blank stare. He then raised his whiskers and placed them on my forehead.
“I see you were once human. Your are wondering why you were turned into a pokemon. I’m afraid I don’t have the answer. You have another question?”
“Yes my brother and sister were caught in an explosion. I blacked out in front of them and I want to know if they’re okay.”
He again raised his whiskers and said,
“They are find. They were able to get out of the ridge safely.”
“Thank you Whiscash.”
“You are welcome. If you want to see why you were turned into a Pokemon, you will need to give me time to research. Another option is to go see Xatu, the mighty psychic who can see into the past and future. He may be able to help. I believe he lives at the Hill of the Ancients.”
“Thank you again Whiscash.”
“Yoo-hoo Alex, are you ready to go?”
Wow it’s been an hour already?
“Yeah I’m ready to go. By the way, nice ribbons.”
She blushed.
“Mawile, can you give me another minute with Alex?”
“Okay.”
Mawile left.
“Alex, you have the ability to read the minds of others. Don’t miss use that power. And yes when you thought you were hallucinating, those where actually Mawile’s thoughts.”
I went to look for Mawile.
“Hey Alex look what I found.”
She was holding up some sort of gloves.
“They look like they can fit you.”
She turned to the shop owner.
“How much?”
“Those old things? How about 10 dollars?”
“How ‘bout 5 dollars?”
“Fine. As long as I get rid of them.”
She paid the owner and ran over to me.
“Try them on.”
I put them on. They fit perfectly.
“It matches with your fur.”
“Thank you they look great.”
“I’m glad you like them.”
They needed to be clean but the gloves felt like they had a great importance in the future.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:25 pm

Part 5
Zangoose’s challenge

On our way home way home we ran into a Zangoose
“Hey Mawile who’s this chump?”
Who‘s he calling a chump?!
“Leave us alone we’re just going home.”
“So he’s your boyfriend?”
“No! Well um…”
Why did she stay quiet?
“So what’s your name?”
“My name is Alex.”
“That’s a funny name for a Riolu, and wipe that look off your face. I don‘t feel threatened by you! Your nothing but a chump, nothing more.”
That’s it! I went into a blind rage. I charged at him.
“Alex, no come back.”
I was too furious to listen. I thought I got him, but with one swipe he flung me against a tree. I was hurt. Not to bad, but I knew when to back down.
“Like I said, you’re a chump.”
He walked off leaving Mawile and me alone.
“Alex you shouldn’t be so reckless.”
“I’m sorry. What’s the deal with the Zangoose?”
“He has a bad attitude. He’s very strong. You shouldn‘t mess around with him.”
“I feel like I know him from somewhere.”
That’s strange. I’ve never seen or heard of him but he seemed so familiar...
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Part 6
The Legend of the cursed Human

On our way home I told Mawile that I was going to the Hill of the Ancients.
“You shouldn’t go there by yourself. Tell me when your going and I’ll see if I can get some of my friends to with you.”
That night I had a strange dream again. I saw a fight. The fight I had with my brother. I saw that he was the one who set off the explosion. I was thrown against the canyon wall. I was gravely injured. For all I know I could have died. Then Whiscash contacted me in my dream.
“Alex I found something interesting. It is the legend of the curse that you heard of when you entered the fissure:
A thousand years ago there was a great battle between the light and dark. The battle went on for days without a winner. Finally, the light fell. For the outcome of the battle the human was to be turned into a pokemon as a punishment a thousand years after the battle. Him becoming a pokemon would cause a horrible natural disasters!”
I again woke in shock. Mawile was near and heard me.
“Alex, are you alright?”
“Yeah, just had a bad dream.”
The dream was so much like my fight. Was I really turned into a pokemon for losing a fight? Why? Why me…..?
Mawile saw my pain. She held me tight.
“I’m here. It’s okay to cry. Let it all out.”
I was in pain. I was being punished for losing a fight. I will never see Dustin, Lily, or my mother again. I cried. Cried like a baby.
“It’s okay let it all out.”
As far as I knew I was home. Mawile was here and she was here to help. Good or bad, she was here and that’s what I needed, someone to help me through these emotional times...
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Part 7
A Reflection of Growth

I felt depressed. I wanted to be by myself for the day. Mawile understood. She packed me a lunch and told me not to stay out to late. I decided to spend the day at the first place I met Mawile. I sat by the pond. I saw my reflection. I wasn’t looking at myself. I was looking at the reflection of a Riolu. Why was I being punished? What miss deed did I do to deserve this.
“Hello? Who’s there?”
I turned around it was the Caterpie Mawile and I rescued.
“Your that nice rescue team member that rescued me from that Ariados.”
A rescue team member???
“So what’s your rescue team’s name?”
“Listen I’m not part of a rescue team. You were in trouble and needed help. Mawile and me just happened to be there.”
“You have been spending a lot of time with her.”
“That’s because I have nowhere to go.”
His stomach started to growl.
“He-he, must be getting close to lunch time.”
“Here, I’ll share mine.”
I opened the lunch box Mawile packed for me.
“Caterpie take anything you want.”
What was coming over me? I felt….different, as if I had forgotten something. I thought hard. Then it hit me! I almost forgot I was human. Maybe it was a sign that I should just stay a pokemon and forget about being human. Then again, I could be responsible for the natural disasters. I was hit by inspiration! I would try to find the cause of all the natural disasters. That was it! I had to go see Whiscash.
“I have to go now Alex. I’ll see you later.”
“Okay, bye.”
I reached for something to eat. I looked in the box. It was all gone!
“Well, a growing Caterpie needed to eat.”
I went home. Mawile was at the front of the house. She must have been waiting for me.
“Alex, how do you feel.”
“I feel a lot better. I’m going to see Whiscash tomorrow.”
“How come?”
“There’s something I need to ask him something, something of great importance.”
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:27 pm

Part 8
One Important Question to Answer

I had to know one thing. Was I really the human in the legend? Was I really punished for losing a fight? I had to know. I returned to Whiscash Pond.
“Hmmmm, I see you want know if your really the human in the legend. If you want to know, you’ll have to go see Ninetales.
She is the one who knows about curses. She will be able to help you. She lives past the Frosty Forest on Mt. Freeze.”
I went home. I told Mawile where I was going.
“I want you to take a friend of mine. His name is Machop. He is able to endure any kind of weather and terrain. Machop should be a big help!”
She wasn’t going to take no for an answer.
“Okay, I‘ll take him.”
It would be nice to meet one of Mawile’s friends.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:27 pm

Part 9
Into the Frosty Forest

It was cold in the forest, so cold hot water would freeze before hitting the ground. No human could survive in these conditions. Then again, I wasn’t human, I was a pokemon.
“How are you doing Alex?”
“I’ve been better.”
It was true what Mawile said about Machop. His will power is amazing! He reminded me of Dustin. They both never give up. Always pushing themselves beyond their limits.
“We’re almost there Alex. We just have to climb down the ledge over there.”
Suddenly the ice on the floor grew bright. It was reflecting light from an unknown source. Machop and me were blinded.
“Those who intrude in to the forest will be exterminated with brutal force.”
Suddenly the brightness of the light faded and a giant blue bird appeared in front of us.
“I am Articuno! Protector of the forest! Turn back now! You have no business here!”
I had to reason with it.
“ Please Articuno, I have to get past the forest. My friend and I are on our way to see Ninetales.”
“Lies! I do not believe a word you are saying!”
It wouldn’t reason with us. We had to get past it somehow.
“Alex, you’re the one who needs to see Ninetales. I’ll create a diversion, then you get past Articuno and climb down the ridge.”
“What about you?”
He didn’t answer.
“Lets do this Alex!”
Machop got up to Articuno and sucker punched it.
“Go!!”
Again I asked,
“What about you?”
“Don’t worry about me. I’ll see you back in town.”
He had Articuno in a head lock. It didn’t see me getting down the ledge.
“See you later Alex.”
As I got down and headed about 2 miles down the trail, I heard an explosion. When I turned around I saw black smoke towering toward the sky. I hope he was alright. The trail up ahead was about another 5 miles. It would be a long trip. Now I was alone. It would be hard without Machop and me supporting each other. I felt abandoned and afraid. What will happen to me? What will happen to me? Am I going to make it out of this place alive?
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:28 pm

Part 10
The Summit of Mt. Freeze
I made it to the summit. The trip made my paws tired and covered in cuts and a bit bloody, but I made it!
“I’m impressed. You made it this far in search of the truth.”
I turned around. It was an Alakazam. Where did he come from?
“Hello Alex. I am Alakazam. I am one of the mighty Psychics of this world. I was sent her to seek the pokemon that was once human. I know of the curse. Ninetales is up ahead and depending on her answer…I will be forced to destroy you with every bit of my power!”
Oh man, was he bluffing or not. Wait, how did he know my name? Maybe because he was Physic. I went inside the cavern. It was surprisingly warmer in here than outside.
“Ninetales, where are you? I need some answers!”
Suddenly a ball of fire appeared in front of me. As the flames cleared, a beautiful yellow-white fox was standing in front of me.
“Hello Alex. What can I do for you?
How those everyone know in my name?
“Alex, you had something to ask?”
“Yes I do. Am I the human in the curse that are connected with the natural disasters?”
“The human in the curse and the natural disasters are not connected in anyway. There is only one thing that the human would cause, the destruction of this world!”
Alakazam came barging in.
“I knew it. You were the human in the curse! You must be disposed of immediately!”
“Alakazam stop! You did not let me finish!”
“Then tell me Ninetales, what are the cause of the natural disasters?
“The awakening of Groudon and Kyogre.”
Alakazam froze.
“They are awakening?! Are you sure Ninetales?”
“The shift in the world’s balance has disturbed their sleep.”
“And the cause of the shift in the balance?”
“The cause in the shift is the human in the curse.”
“Alex?”
“Alex, it’s okay. You can breath. You are not the human in the curse.”
I fell to my knees. I started to laugh. I calmed down then asked,
“ Can I leave?”
“You have come here in search of answers. You have found those answers and therefore have no purpose here. You may leave.”
I have found what I came looking for. I couldn’t wait to tell my friends.
[Back in Ninetales cavern]
“Ninetales, there something your not telling him.”
“I have told him what he wanted to know.”
“Who is the human in the curse?”
“The very person who brought him here.”
“You don’t mean…”
“Yes, the mighty Fifth Physic of this world.”
“We must plan an attack on him Ninetales! If the legend is true than there may not be much time left!”
“No, the only person who can beat him is the very person who he brought here.”
“So what is he planning?”
“Like the curse says, to destroy this world and everything in it.”
“Why would he need Alex to destroy the world?”
“I don’t know Alakazam, but if the Psychic needs Alex, we must isolate him, put him in a place where he can’t be found.”
“I don’t know if that is our only decision. It’s would be rough on him.”
“I know it would be rough on him Alakazam, but I feel that would be our best course of action.”
“We should have a meeting with the council.”
“The whole council?”
“All but one Ninetales, all but one.”
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Part 11
The Council of Psychics
(Alex will not be in this part of the story.)

Narrator: The council was only to meet if the world was in grave danger. The Fifth Psychic whose form was unknown as well as his purpose on this world. He lives on a far off island who’s location is only known by the Council. The council was made of the worlds strongest Psychics.

Alakazam: “I have summoned the Council after being informed that the Fifth Psychic is planning to destroy our world.”
Xatu: “I have seen this coming. The destruction is close. That I sense.
Whiscash: “My whiskers haven’t let me rest. They tell that whatever is coming is going to be big!”
Ninetales: “This cursed being has been here a while. Why haven’t we sensed any connection between him and the curse?”
Alakazam: “Whatever he is planning, he is going to need Alex. We think that’s why he brought him here.”
Whiscash: “What do you suppose we do?”
Alakazam: “I am thinking of only one way to prevent him from getting Alex.”
Ninetales: “You don’t mean…”
Alakazam: “Yes, in order for our world to live, Alex must die. It is the only way I can think of to keep Alex from getting into his clutches.”
Whiscash: “Surely there must be another way. We can’t just go and kill the boy. We don’t have a right to make that kind of decision.”
Alakazam: “Then what do you propose we do?”
Whiscash: “I don’t have the slightest idea.”
Suddenly the Fighter from Mt. Discipline walks in to the Councils meeting place.
Lucario: “Send him with me. If we can make him strong enough to defeat the psychic, there wouldn’t be a need to kill him.”
Alakazam: “I see, but how much time would you need to train him?”
Lucario: “How much time do we have left before the disaster?”
Alakazam: “Xatu?”
Xatu: “………We have little more than a year, before it hits.”
Lucario: “A year is all I’ll need. Send him to Mt. Discipline. He must be alone. If he can not scale the mountain than I will not train him.”

Narrator: And with that Lucario left.

Ninetales: “Do you think it will work?”
Alakazam: “I don’t know, but we must hope it will.
Whiscash: “I pray to Arceus it dose work.”
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:49 pm

Part 12
Return From Mt. Freeze!

It’s been a while. Maybe a couple of days, but I made it back! I didn’t see Machop on my way back. That worried me. The town was about a mile away and I could see the towns people(pokemon). I couldn’t wait to tell Mawile that I wasn’t the cursed human…but what do I tell her about Machop? I wouldn’t know what to say. That my partner, her friend was killed off in an explosion. That he told me to keep going instead of helping him.
It was the afternoon when I saw Mawile’s house. I saw her sitting at her porch. She saw me and came running.
“Alex, I’m so happy to see you alive!”
She didn’t know it but that was making me feel worse.
“Machop said he didn’t see if you made it to the mountain or not.”
Huh??? He’s alive?
“Machop made it back?”
“Yeah Alex. Why are you so surprised?”
“I was about 2 miles down a path and saw an explosion where he was.”
“Didn’t I tell you he could withstand anything? He made it back, but with a broken arm.”
“Can I see him?”
“Sure, he’s back at the house.”
We went inside. I saw Machop doing chin-ups with one arm. I could barely do it with two.
“Machop! Your suppose to be resting!”
“Sorry Mawile, can’t let my muscles go weak.”
He glanced in my direction.
“Alex! You made it back!”
“Yeah, I was worried about you. What was that explosion I saw?”
“I had a couple of blast seeds with me. I used them as a diversion to escape. So did you make it to Ninetales?”
“Yeah I did, and I have great news. I’m not the cursed human I thought I was.”
“That’s great news Alex! Well I have to get home. My sister must be worried sick.”
“You have a sister?”
“Yeah, her name’s Pikachu. You want to go meet her?”
“Sure.”
Told Mawile where I was going. She told me if it got to late just to stay over there. As we got close to his house we heard a voice.
“Machop! Are you ok?”
It was his sister.
“Yeah I’m find. My arm’s just broken. Won’t be able to use it for a while.”
“Who’s that with you?”
“Pikachu this is Alex, Alex this is Pikachu.”
“So you’re the one Mawile’s been talking about. You are as cute as she said you were.”
My face turned red.
“Opps! I was suppose to keep that a secret.”
“You ok Alex? You look like you have a fever. Pikachu, help me get Alex inside.”
“No, I’m fine.”
She had to be lying. But what if she wasn’t ? I didn’t know. Suddenly something teleported behind me.
“Alex, come with me.”
I turned around. It was Alakazam. Now what did he want?
“The Council wants you to make a decision.”
With that he placed his hand on my forehead and we teleported.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:50 pm

Part 13
Alex’s Discussion

As I saw what appeared to be stars passing by us I wondered where I was going and who this council was.
“Council members. I have brought him.”
“Alakazam, where are we?”
“We are in the Chamber of the Council. Here the world’s strongest psychics gather to discus only matters that may be a danger to our world.”
“So why am I here?”
“We need you to make a decision. Our world is in danger and we need you to decide what to do. The mighty Fifth Psychic is planning to destroy our world and we think he needs you to do it.”
“What are you planning to do with me?”
“We have two options. One we destroy you to make sure whatever the fifth psychic needs you for is history. Two we send you to climb Mt. Discipline to train you and see if you can defeat him before it’s to late.”
“Well I would choose that second option! I don’t want to die. And why can‘t you guys destroy him. You’re the world‘s strongest psychics!”
“We can not destroy him because you carry something we don’t. Something that is needed to even injure the creature.”
“What is it that I carry?”
“The light. You carry light the can destroy the darkness.”
“That can’t be. I’m not the cursed human.”
“The cursed never said which of the humans was to be transformed. You where brought here by the very person who defeated you in battle.”
“You mean…”
“Yes your brother has brought you here for a reason. What that reason is I do not know.”
“Andrew brought me here! But why would he need me to destroy the world?”
“Is that what your brother called himself? He now goes by a name that scares the bravest of warriors on full moons.”
“What would that name be?”
“Darkrai, a creature said to make people see their worst nightmare on full moons. He feasts on peoples fears.”
“I see. So you need me to destroy him? I can’t do that! I couldn’t even defeat him in my human form.”
“That is why we are sending you to Mt. Discipline. To train hard and become strong enough to beat him this time.”
“How long will I be training?”
“About a year.”
“A year?!”
“You will also not be able to take anyone with you nor tell anyone of this.”
“Not even my friends?”
“We will give you a day to say good-bye to your friends. Tell them you are going on a trip of great importance.”
“Is there no other way?”
“The council has spoken.”
With that I was sent back to where I was. Standing I front of Machop’s house.
“Come Alex lets go inside. Its getting cold out here.”
It felt like I was gone for about half an hour, but Machop said that we’ve been in front of his house for about five minutes. The council has spoken. I was to head to Mt. Discipline within a day from tomorrow.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Part 14
A Trip to Mt. Discipline

Before sending me back, Alakazam gave me a map to the location of Mt. Discipline. I had to go to both houses leaving notes that I was leaving, but not saying where I was going. It was still early. The sun hadn’t come out yet. As I left the town I said out loud.
“Take good care of yourselves.”
I just got back from Mt. Freeze just to get news that I was to leave again. It was going to be rough. Would they even remember me after a year? I never did get an answer to whether Pikachu was lying or not. She was probably joking around. Then again, what if she wasn’t? There I go again. Always focused on something I wanted to know. But now wasn’t the time to answer that question. I had to go to Mt. Discipline. Train there with the best of the best. How long have I been here? In this world. If I’m right it’s only been a couple of months, maybe three or four. A lot can happen in a short amount of time. I know that. But if all that happened was in a couple of months, what will happen to me if I train for a year? It was scary to think what would happen. I might not recognize myself after that. I learned that Andrew was here. Wait, now what did he call himself? I think it was Darkrai. Yeah that was it. He brought me here. Making me think I was the cursed human. Why dose he need me to destroy this world? I didn’t want to do that. Where am I? I checked the map. Mt. Discipline was about another mile down. All my thinking got me about ten miles toward the mountain. I didn’t even notice the sun come up. It felt nice. My body was warming up. I just had a mile to go. A year. A year of training. It was something I was really looking forward to.
Narrator: And with that last statement in his head Alex was at the foot of the mountain. Looking up, seeing that the summit peeked above the clouds.
Alex: It’s going to be a long climb.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Part 15
A Test Of Endurance
The mountain climb was rough. I decided to bring the gloves Mawile bought for me. Huh? What’s with the air? As I got higher the air got thinner. It got harder to breathe. As I got higher I started to think how anyone could survive up here for a day, let alone a year. Then I thought, what if Alakazam sent me here to die? I was starting to lose hope.
At about half way up I felt like I couldn’t go on. The map said the training ground was close. I collapsed. I…I was so close. I couldn’t go on. The lack of oxygen got to me. Right before everything went black, I could see someone’s foot.
“Close enough kid.”
That’s all I heard before I losing consciousness.
Please… please someone…help me… I don’t wanna die…I want to…to see her…one last time…
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:51 pm

Part 16
The Warning From Darkrai
I’m dreaming again. Haven’t dreamt in a while. I feel all sick. Huh? Someone is speaking.
I can’t make our what its saying. It’s becoming clearer.
“Little brother, we will meet soon. And when we do, I will stop at nothing to destroy you!”
It was Drakrai. He was ready. I still had a year of training ahead of me.
“I have been keeping a close eye on you. Though my body remains on Newmoon island, I have “borrowed” a body to stay in. An aura you sensed was that of mine and the creature combined. This person, had such a fearful personality. I fed off that fear until I fused with creature. I now walk among the towns people. Though no one knows my true identity.”
Who was he talking about?
“You have a year of training, I’ve waited this long to finally get rid of you. I will cause you pain you’ve never felt before! I guess I can wait a little longer. I’ve been wanting a challenge. Next time we speak, it will be face to face.”
The pain, it starting to go away. What was he planning? Was he serious about destroying me?
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:52 pm

Part 17
Alex’s Awakening
“Wake up kid, we got a lot of work to do.”
Who was that? That voice, it sounds so familiar. Where have I heard it before?
“Wake up! I haven’t got all day!”
I could barley move. My body hasn’t regained its strength.
“Let him rest, the boy has had a long trip. His body hasn’t adjusted to the oxygen levels like everyone else.”
Another voice. I’ve recognize this one, too. It belonged to a female. It wasn’t Mawile’s or Pikachu. Who were these people? Did I know them from somewhere?
“Your always pushing your students too hard.”
“I know I do, but how else are they going to get stronger. Besides, want to see what this kid’s got.”
“Start him tomorrow. Poor thing hasn’t regained all of his strength from the climb.”
I had no energy what so ever. From what I hear, I think I made it. I’m not sure. I’ll find out tomorrow.
[The next morning]
The sound of the birds woke me in the morning. I was alone.
“Your awake, honestly I have no idea what the council sees in you. You don‘t seem that strong to me.”
Who said that? I’m gonna kill who ever he is!
“Don’t think your safe in your head, I can here your every thought.”
I turned around. What I saw made me freeze in awe.
“I am Lucario! The mighty fighter of Mt. Discipline.”
“I am sorry Lucario. Please tell me, why was I sent here?”
“You do not have the right to call me by my name. You will call me master. You were sent here to train, did you forget already?”
That’s right, I forgot!
“I thought so.”
“When do I start?”
“Go outside, I have set up an obstacle course.”
Ha! No problem! With my skills it should be easy!
“You think so, don’t you?”
That was starting to get annoying.
“It does get annoying to most people.”
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:53 pm

Being sent angry letters. Why? I got lazy, whoops! Don't like the next part? Send me an angry letter Razz

Part 18
Narrators Monologe
That year Alex tested all of his ablilties. His strength grew, his spritual energy was more then a normal pokemon could handle. He has perfected his finishing bash move. Alex was ready to take on darkrai with a hand tied behind his back, so he thought. Today is Alex's last day of training. This is the day his powers from wthin awoke, the energy that Darkrai controlls could be his down fall, if Alex can learn to control them.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Ok now it gets good! We release Alex's Hidden Power!

Part 19
The final training day
Yes! After a year of training on Mt. Discipline, my powers have grown stronger! I have exceded all expectations. I am ready!
"Alex, you may think your ready, but your far from it."
"You know Master, I don't like it when you read my thoughts."
"Well, I needed to get inside your head and see what you were thinking."
"What am I missing Master Lucario?"
"Though you've mastered all what I have tought you, you still fail to do the one thing that will unlock your true strength."
"What...what is it?"
"Your emotions."
"My...my emotions?"
"Tell me Alex, what do you feel when you think of your brother?"
I thought, thought long and hard, then it came to me. Anger, hate, sorrow, all of this.
"I see, your brother has caused you much pain. Your people were destroyed by him in the human world. I...I see something else. Something Whiscash did not tell you when you first met him..."
"What? What is it Master?"
"He...he has taken the lives of your brother and sister..."

Narrator: Alex froze. He was in disbelief. When they battled at the Darkness Ridge, he was sure he left his brother weak enough for Dustin and Lily to defeat.

"No...no Master..."
"I...I don't know what to say Alex...they're gone..."

Narrator: Alex rage started to build. His aura became visible and soon turned a redish color. The aura filled with thoughts of rage and anger.

"That's it Alex! Use that emotion! Release your anger!"

Narrator: The mountain started to shake. Alex's power started to build.

"This...this power, this must be what Darkrai is after...."

Narrator: Alex soon lost all his built up energy. He collapsed to the ground from exaustion.

"That's alright Alex. I now see what the council sees in you. That emotion built up so much power. All you need to do is harness it. Mold it to your will."

Narrator: Alex heard none of this. He was already out cold by the time Lucario started talking
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Part 20
The Calm before the Storm
Narrator: Alex was out cold. So much power...it was to much for a small body to hold.

"Alex...Alex wake up!"
Huh? A...a voice? Ugh, my head is killing me. What was I doing?

Narrator: Alex thought long and hard till he remembered,

Alex: That's right, I was praticing something with master Lucario. Then all I can remember is rage. What happened?

"Alex come outside! Quickly!"
Alex ran outside.
"There Alex! Do you see it on the horizen?"
I can't see anythin...wait! I see it! An...an army? It was a bunch of Tyranitars and Aggrons together, why were they heading this way?
"Alex, they are looking for you."
"What do we do?"
"The only thing we can do...fight back."

Narrator: Lucario said nothing, but he saw this as a perfect oppertunity to try out Alex's new strengths.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Part 21
The Attack on the Training Ground
Master Lucario told us to team up with someone. I teamed up with a friend of mine who's been helping me train since day one. His name's Larvitar. A bit shy but powerful none the less.
"Alex, you sure we'll be alright?"
"I know we'll be alright."
"Who do you think is leading the army?"
"Zangoose, for sure. I sense his aura."
I've told him all about what happened to me. How I was human, who my brother was, about my frineds, everything. He understood. He was after the pokemon that killed his mother.

Striker: I'll get to the rest of that later.

Alex: They were no more then a mile away. All the pokemon were the same. All covered in armor to defend from our blows.
"Alex, run."
"What was that Master?"
"Take Larvitar, and head toward the summit of this mountain"
"Why? I want to fight! I want to defend this place!"
"Listen to me, on the summit of this mountain is a weapon who only the chosen one could wield. This weapon is said to be able to banish any evil."
"Why would I need such a weapon?"
"Though you've grown stronger with the year of training, it may not be enought to destroy your brother."
"I...I understand."
"Thank you Alex. We'll be alright."
"I will return with the weapon as soon as possile."
"You better make it back alive Alex."
"I will Master."
The last thing you wanted to do was to anger Master Lucario. I would make it back alive. Larvitar and me would retrive that weapon!

Expecting Alex to fight the army? Tough luck.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Part 22
The Summit of Mt. Discipline

The terrain was dangerous. Near the summit was snow covered. The wind blew against our bodies. he he. Sort of like when we went to Mt. Freeze. When I went with Machop to see Ninetales. I was worried about Larvitar. Could he endure this kind of weather? His kind were use to warmer temperatures. This freezeing cold. Could it be too much for him to handle?
"Larvitar, are you holding up ok?"
"I'm...I'm ok."
His speech was broken. The weather must be getting to him.
"Just a little longer. I think we're almost at the summit."
We were above the clouds now. The air was thin. We had to hurry. I don't know how long each of us could take this.
"A...Alex, I...I see it!"
"What? What do you see?"
He pointed toward the summit and there it was. A blade. It glowed with a mystic light. It was stuck in a stone slab. I hurryed to see it up close.
"We made it Larvitar!"
I got to the slab. There was some writing on it.
"Wow Alex. Look at this! I wish I knew what it ment."
I knew what it said. It was ancient Lucarian writing. The writing my people used in the human world. Seeing it brought a tear to my eye. My people, I almost forgot. The stone slab read,
"The Blade made by the gods, used by the founder of the Lucarians, lays here. Only the chosen one, the wielder of the Light can pull this Blade from its resting place."
"How did you read all that Alex?"
"I was reading out loud?"
"Yeah you were."
"Oh."
"So how were you able to read it?"
"Its the writing my people used, when I was human."
"I see. Try to pull out the blade."
"I don't know. The writing said only the chosen one could pull out the blade."
"Just try Alex"
"Ok, I'll try."
I put my hands around the handle of the blade and pulled. *gasp!* it's coming out! I know I'm the light wielder, but the chosen one? It couldn't be. Looking at the blade, something happened. A...a vision...
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:56 pm

Part 23
A Vision From The Past
"Alex, my son, you've done well."
"Fa..father?"
"You must forgive your brother."
"Why father? He has done nothing but brought the destruction of our people!"
"Think back my son. How did your brother act before he left the village?"
"He...he was my mentor. I was destined to follow in his foot steps. Now I'm glad i failed to do so."
"Your brother's judgment is clouded by the darkness that surrounds him."
"What should I do?"
"You must free your brother from the darkness that controls him."
"How father?"
"With the weapon you hold in your hands, and the friendship that binds your team together."
"Father, I have one question I must ask you."
"What is it Alex?"
"Why? Why did you abanden our village? Leaving mother in charge. Then when she left, i was in charge."
"I left...I left for reasons you little ones at the time wouldn't understand."
"Why won't you tell me?"
"If you want to know Alex, ask your brother, he knows."
"Is there anything else you have to tell me?"
"My son when the time is right, the true chosen one will be revieled to you."
"Wait! The true chosen one?"
"All in good time my son, all in good time....."
Again, the memory of my people came to my mind. My father, mother, Dustin and Lily. All of them gone. Just me, and Darkrai. If I destroy him, no the dark entitie that surrounds him, he may turn back into his old slef. The Andrew I knew. I want my brother back. Darkrai.....has to be dstroyed.....I'm sorry my father.....my people.....sorry for killing one of my own.......
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:57 pm

Part 24
A Test Of The Gods
"It is time Alex, time to see of this blade accepts you as its master!"
Where was that loud booming voice coming from? It was coming from.....the sky?
"The Guardian of the Sky will be unmerciful. Be prepared."
Guardian of the sky?
"Raaawwwwrrrrrrr!!!!!!!"
Whoa!
"Alex! Look at the size of that dragon!"
Yeah, it was big alright. Big, green, long. Yep, looked like that sky guardian alright. None other then Rayquaza.
"RAAAAWWWWRRRRR"
Whoa! Its rawring shook the mountain! It was circleing us. What did it want?
"Alex! We better run! Its charging an attack!"
No, it didn't want to hurt us. I sensed that.
"Accept the light......"
yes, accept the attack.

Narrator: A flash of light suddenly burst in the sky. Alex opened his eyes. He was no longer on the mountain. Now he was a top a stadium of some sort. The sky guardian flew above him. Waiting for him to get ready.

Alex: Alright, lets do this!

Narrator: The sky guardian launched an attack.

Alex: Ah man!

BOOM!

That was a hyper beam! I better be careful! Oh no, here comes another one.

Narrator: Instinct quickly took over. Alex swung the blade as hard as he could. The beam deflected back at Rayquaza.

Alex: Alright! A direct hit! Oh no........ He's gonna fall!

Narrator: The dragon fell to the stadium, stuned from the blast.

Alex: Is...is he dead?

Narrator: His question was answered quickly. The sky guardian opened its mouth preparing another attack.

Alex: Ok time to finish this!

Narrator: Alex jumped into the air. Down he came with the sword pointing down. The sword pierced the dragon's scales and into the brain. A moment of silence and stillness was around them. Alex pulled out the blade and jumped off the giant's skull. Rayquaza let out a roar of pain. It was over. The dragon had been slayed. Another bright light flashed around Alex. He was at the summit of the mountain.

"Young wielder of the Judgment Blade, the weapon you hold has accepted you."
It was over. Time to head back to the training ground.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:47 pm

If you don't want me posting in between the parts tell me so I can delete my posts

anyway I think It's great so far Razz
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 1389

https://pokezone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:17 pm

Part 25
Return From The Summit

We made it! Rayquaza allowed me to keep the sword! The weapon of evil's bane!
[3 hours later]
"Master, Master! I've got the weapon!"
"Wow! What a blade! May I hold it?"
"Well I thought this was for you? Wasn't it?"
"No Alex. I sent you to get the weapon, why should I wield the weapon you worked so hard to get."
"Wow! Its really mine?"
"Now it is. From what I see the Blade has accepted you as its master."

Narrator: Lucario stood there looking at the blade in awe.

"Wait! Master! What about the army that was going to attack?"
"They ran off as soon as they saw you leave."
"So it was me they were after."
"I sensed something paculiar about these pokemon."
"What was it?"
"Their aura, it wasn't normal. As if the shadows covered there original aura."
"So what were they?"
"They were the most powerful type of pokemon ever. They hold no regerts. No emotion. Nothing to lose. Only to serve their master."
"Who would there master be?"
"None other then the person who sent them."
"Darkrai?"
"Exactly"
"So what do we do?"
"I want you to go to your home."
"Why?"
"Relax for a week or so. When the time comes, I will call you."
"My friends, do they still remember me?"
"Of course, friendship is something that can not bbe broken so easily by time."
"OK, I've been wanting to see Mawile and my friends for a while now."
"Yet again you seperate this girl from your other friends."
"Well there's something about her....I don't know what it is."
"You'll find out soon."
"What is it?"
"I want you to try to find out on your own. But I must also advise you find out within a week."
"I'll try."
"Alex, don't be nervous. Just tell her how you feel."
"Ok, I'm gonna have to get going."
"Within A week I will prepare an army."
"Ok bye"
I wanted to see all my friends again. Would they remember after a year?
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:52 pm

Part 26
The Emotion of Two
I walked into the house that I called home. There appeared to be no one home at the time. I decided to go search at pokemon square. I left my things here. No point in taking them. I was about to leave when I heard a voice.
"Your...your back."
I turned around and there was Mawile staring at me.
"You were gone for so long. I thought you would never return."
"Mawile, I'm so sorry I have left for so long. I had to do it."
"No...you don't have to explain anything...you see I knew from the first day we met, there was something different about you. You weren't like my other friends."
"........"
"There...there's something I...I wanted to tell you before you left."
"What is it? You can tell me now."
"Well...um...the...the thing I wanted to tell you...."
"Yes?"
"I wasn't sure what I was feeling at the time. But Whiscash was able to clear it up for me..."
"What is it?"
"This...this is so hard for me to say but...."

Striker: Suspensful isn't it? Sorry, my bad. Please continue.

Alex:"What is it Mawile?"

Narrator: At that moment Mawile shouted out only three words.

Mawile:"I love you!"

Striker: :

Alex: I...i didn't know what to say next. My heart was racing, my thoughts were scattered. Then...for a moment...it seemed like nothing mattered. There were just the two of us. And as strange as it sounds, I was able to tell her what I felt without a break in my speech or a twitch in my body.
"The truth is Mawile...I felt the same way for a while too."
A gentle smile came across her face. She ran towards me and the next thing I know, she has her arms around me.
"Alex...lets keep this a secrete, for a while anyway."
"Why?"
"I just don't want anyone to know. Not yet."
"Oh...."
"When the time comes, the whole town will know. I promise."
Alex's Adventure Mawile_riolu
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:52 pm

that pic above is cool
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:00 pm

It was fan art lol!
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:53 am

well it's still cool lol Razz
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by wjv321 Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:57 pm

dont worry he has a naked pic of a mawile he says hed go out wit her in a heart beat he but shows in thw pic lol
wjv321
wjv321
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 947

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:08 pm

yah lol
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by wjv321 Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:22 pm

perverted huh lol
wjv321
wjv321
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:31 pm

yaaaahhhh Razz
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by wjv321 Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:37 pm

likin a pokemon drawin tis tis tis
wjv321
wjv321
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:55 pm

wtf?!? lol
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by wjv321 Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:25 pm

i ment he would go out wit it it ws a jk he said hed go out wit her and dso her is what he siad lol
wjv321
wjv321
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:38 pm

oh ok lol
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by wjv321 Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:59 pm

ya crazy huh lol
wjv321
wjv321
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Slash Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:01 pm

yah.... afro
Slash
Slash
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:40 am

tsk tsk tsk, talking behind my back. well where was I? oh yeah.
Part 27
Team Strikers!
"Alex, we have to go tell the others your back."
"Do...do they still remember me?"
"Everyone has waited for you to come back."
"Why?"
"Everyone feels like your a hero. They never got a chance to properly thank you."
"Well all I did was rescue you and that caterpie."
"It doesn't matter. We've never seen someone jump in so bravely to save another individual."
"Well I'm sure there are people like that here."
Our conversation was still going on. We were now heading toward Pokemon Square.
"Actually, the people like that are all in rescue teams."
Rescue teams from what I've learned are baisically squads. Kind of like the ones I had when I was human.
"Mawile. Why don't we start a rescue team?"
"I was just about to ask you the same question."
"Who's gonna be on?"
"Machop, Pikachu, me, and you."
"Seems a bit small don't you think?"
"Most teams start of with just two or three members. We're lucky enough to have four."
"Wow! Forget I mentioned it."
"We better go tell them Alex."
"How do you think they'll react?"
"We all agreed to this, when you left."
"Why?"
"Because, I knew once you came back, we would have a strong leader."
"Ok. And I have our first mission.."
"What is it?"
"We are to sail to Newmoon in a week."
"Why?"
"There is something there...that I must take care of."
It was a suicide mission. I didn't feel like bringing these guys, but maybe, just maybe, we'll all be able to bring him down. Togther...
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 am

Part 28
The News

Narrator: They arrived about half an hour later at Machop's and Pikachu's house. Both couldn't wait to tell they're friends about their rescue team's creation.

Alex: "Guys, guys! I'm back!"
Machop: "Alex, Mawile! Your back! Huh? Is there any paticular reason you two are holding hands?"
Whoops. They caught us.
Mawile: "No, no reason at all...."
She quickly pulled her hand away from me.
Alex: "Well anyway, I've heard the news. You guys wanted to start a rescue team. Is it true?"
Machop:"Yep, we thought about it and we want you as our leader."
Alex:"Why me? Why do I have to be leader?"
ugh...last time I was leader of something it went horribally wrong.
Pikachu:"Don't act so down. Most pokemon can only dream of becoming leader of a rescue team."
Alex:"Are you guys sure of this?"
Mawile:"Of course. We've all talked about it and we've decided."
Pikachu:"There is one thing though. What will we call ourselves?"
Long and hard we all thought. Then it hit me. From out of the blue i said
"Team Strikers"
Machop:"I like it."
Pikachu:"I'll say. It has a nice ring to it."
Mawile:"Ok so our rescue teams name is Team Strikers!"
Narrator: The team was born. As Alex as their team leader, the future of this team look like a bright one.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:41 am

Part 29
Mawile's Secret Hang-Out
The next morning Mawile woke me up early. She wanted to take me somewhere special that morning.
"I go there every other weekend Alex. It's such a beutiful place. The lake looks like it's been un-touched for some time. The sun-light shines through the trees in such an amazing way."
I had to see this. I really didn't care if it bored me or not. As long as she was happy, I was happy.
[About half an hour later]
Wow! The place was amazing! The light shined through the trees like the light shines through the clouds after a rainy day. The lake was completly still, it hasn't been touched by anything in a while.
"The spirit of emotion is said to live here, Alex."
A god once lived here then? This place feels....like an importance. Not to me, to the team, nobody. Somewhere in the future this place will be found by another. One who does not seek peace nor war, who could it be?
"Alex are you ok?"
"Yeah....yeah I'm fine."
This place was so pure, I couldn't imagin what would happen if this place were to become attacked.
"Mawile, I have something to say..."
"What is it?"
"It's abou our first mission..."
"Yes?"
"It will be dangerous."
"I know... I know it will be dangerous."
"I vow... to protect you, and the whole team to the best of my abilitys. I will do all in my power to make sure no harm comes to any of you."
"You don't have to worry about us. As long as we're with you, I'm sure everything will go well."
It felt good to be relyed on. I now felt ready to take on anything! As long as I had my team to back me up, I'm sure everything will be alright. Ah, there. I feeling I haven't had in a while. Relief. It felt, as if for a moment, nothing mattered. I would enjoy my days here. I now had but a few days here now. We will not fail in our mission. I would keep my promise. No harm will come to my team members. For if something did happen to them... I would never forgive myself....
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by sxsstriker Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:19 am

Part 30
Celebration

A party was thrown for my team a day before our mission. It was huge, the whole town was there. Around the middle of the party, Mawile pulled me away from the festivities. She took me to her house, away from the noise and eyes of the village. We spent the rest of that night on the roof looking at the stars.
"So tomorrow's the big day. I have to tell you Alex, I am a bit scared."
"We'll be find. I know it."
She wrapped her arms around one of mine and leaned her head on my shoulder.
"Promise me something Alex.."
"What? What do you want me to promise?"
"Promise me.....we'll be together forever."
"Till death do we part Mawile."
I've decided....I am no longer human. I choose to remain a pokemon. I'd rather face death ten times over than to be seperated from Mawile. And yet I knew....I was informed by the councle members........that once his roll here was complete.....he would be sent back to the human world. And what waited for me there?! A life time of lonelyness. My clan was wiped out by my brother. I was exiled from every village for some say it was me who lead my people into slaughter. And in some ways its true. My brother and sister.....they too were killed at the hands of Darkrai. No I don't want to leave here. The tears where starting to roll down the side of my cheeks.
"Alex? What's the matter? Is something wrong?"
I wiped the tears from my eyes.
"No...no don't worry. Nothings wrong."
I'm not gonna let this bother me. I'm going to enjoy this last night with her. I...I have to be strong. If my team sees me break down like this, their confidence might fade. I must not show any weakness. I will take down Darkrai! And I'll make sure he pays for for what he has done to both worlds! My people, the Lucarians, I will need your power now more then ever.
sxsstriker
sxsstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum